Professional Organizing for Home or Office
- Are you unhappy in your own home because it’s so cluttered?
- Are you are embarrassed to invite friends and family to your home?
- Do you often have to search through clutter for important papers?
- Do you miss important deadlines because of disorganization?
- Are you often sleepless with anxiety over the disorder in your life?
- Do you struggle with chronic clutter and disorganization due to depression, Attention Deficit Disorder or Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder?
Have Faith...help is on the way!
Organize your home or office
- Reduce clutter in your home or office
- Develop a workable plan for overcoming severe chronic disorganization and clutter
- Set up and organize your filing, financial records, and storage systems
- Organize your personal financial information, contacts and calendar
- Downsize your belongings in preparation for a move to a new home
- Unpack, organize, and place your belongings in your new home
The ICD Guide to Collaborating with Professional Organizers
Special help for people who need more support
Faith specializes in working with clients who need special support. With gentle encouragement, she teaches people who feel helpless and “buried” by their clutter and disorganization—gently assisting them achieve their organizing goals and learn new skills they can apply to other areas of their life.
So, if you…
- Live with chronic clutter and would like to live a more orderly life, or
- Need extra support due to depression, hoarding disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder (OCD), or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
…call Faith to find out how to get started on your new organized life!
Why it’s important to get organized
Getting organized in your home or office gives you a feeling of being in control, on top of things, and more productive. Read More