Busy Bees Mission, Qualifications, and Certifications.
In 2000, Faith Manierre started Busy Bees Professional Organizing, LLC, with a mission: to help her clients create order in a chaotic world. Faith studies and completes certification courses to enhance the skills and knowledge that change her clients’ lives.
- One-day Business Basics Workshop in New York with the American Association of Daily Money Managers – June 2018
Certificates earned from the Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization Training Program Mentor
- CPO-CD® Certification (Certified Professional Organizer—Challenging Disorganization) by Peer Review
- Challenging Disorganization Specialist (exam for completion)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Specialist (exam for completion)
- Hoarding Specialist (exam for completion)
- Certificate of Study in Challenging Disorganization
- Certificate of Study in Basic Attention Deficit Disorder Issues
- Certificate of Study in Client Administration
- Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues
- Certificate of Study in Learning Styles and Modalities
- Certificate of Study in Basic Mental Health Conditions
- Certificate of Study in Basic Physical Conditions
- Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Elderly Challenging Disorganization
- Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Student Challenging Disorganization Client
- Certificate of Study in Life Transitions
Currently serving (2018-2019) as a Master Trainer in the Challenging Disorganization and Organization Program.
Read about the Institute for Challenging Disorganization
Faith’s professional affiliations
- AADMM: American Association of Daily Money Managers
- NAPO: National Association of Professional Organizers
- ICD: Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- BOCPO: Board of Certified Professional Organizers
- NAPO-CT: National Association of Professional Organizers Connecticut Chapter
Awards and recognition
- Certified Professional Organizer (Board of Certified Professional Organizers) Inaugural Class
- Golden Circle Award 2005: Faith Manierre, president of Busy Bees Professional Organizing LLC has been recognized as a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) Golden Circle. This prestigious designation demonstrates to the general public worldwide that our industry recognizes its members who have attained an elevated level of experience. NAPO acknowledges the expertise of its members who have been engaged in the business of organizing for no less than five years.
- NAPO-CT Presidents Award, 2007: Faith received this award for outstanding contributions to the chapter and the board of directors
- Leader and mentor to prospective, new and practicing professional organizers by appointment only
- Founding President of the Connecticut Chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers 2003-2005
- Founder of the Small Business Strategies Group at the Glastonbury, Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- Nominating Committee – ICD (2012), NAPO (2007), NAPO—CT (Chair 2006-2008)
Service to NAPO
- Awards & Recognition Member 5/15/2008 to 5/14/2010
- Chapter Strategic Task Force Member 5/15/2008 to 5/14/2010
- Connecticut Chapter Secretary 1/2/2010 to 5/14/2010
- Leadership Task Force Member 2/13/2008 to 5/14/2009
- Chapter Development Chair Person 6/16/2005 to 6/15/2007
- Connecticut Chapter Past President 5/16/2005 to 5/15/2007
Faith was a Corporate Trust Officer at Connecticut National Bank and Hartford National Bank in Hartford, CT.
When she’s not working with clients, Faith likes to hike the hills of Connecticut, read for pleasure and professional endeavors, complete jigsaw puzzles and cook for her family and friends. She’s a member of a book group and several Connecticut hiking clubs (including Women of the Woods). Empty nesters, Faith and her husband enjoy living quietly and staying busy with their puppies, Bella and Beau.