Organize Your Home or Office.
Whether you’re downsizing your home for a move or following up on a resolution to organize your office, Faith Manierre can help. With her passion for systems and order, she’ll help you discover your own strengths and personal strategies to lead a more productive life.
Reduce clutter in your home and get your personal paperwork under control:
- Develop a workable plan for overcoming severe chronic disorganization and clutter
- Set up and organize your filing and storage systems
- Organize your financial records to complete your tax returns more efficiently
- Manage your time more efficiently to complete your daily responsibilities
- Organize your personal financial information, contacts and calendar using Microsoft Outlook, Quicken, and your smartphone
- Downsize your belongings in preparation for a move to a new home; make decisions about what to keep, what to sell, give away or recycle
- Unpack, organize and place your belongings in your new home
- Ask about Faith’s Virtual Organizing Services for people who live outside of Connecticut
Whether your office is in your home or at a business location, you may need help keeping your office systems organized. After all, staying organized will give you more time to do what you do best!
With her efficient, creative organizing skills, Faith will make recommendations for:
- A system for managing paper flow (paperless society, indeed!)
- Better time management and calendar techniques (both paper and electronic)
- Business systems to help you be more efficient and productive with things like:
- Setting up new client files
- Contact management
- Tracking time and invoicing
- Systemizing procedures
- A tickler system for future action
- Records retention
- Organization of documents (prepare for your tax return with ease instead of angst!)
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
—Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Managing a Relocation
Overwhelmed by the prospect of downsizing your home or packing for a move? Busy Bees is experienced with downsizing and relocating! Faith can help you organize all aspects of the move, including:
- Determining what stays and what goes
- Organizing donations
- Coordinating with antique appraisers if needed
- Coordinating with resources to make use of eBay® and Craig’s List
- Pack your belongings efficiently
- Unpack your belongings and organize your new home
Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.